Office-Based Surgery – Risk or Reward?
Office-based surgery (OBS) is a topic inspiring mixed feelings, ranging from eager interest to concern, within the medical industry. Still, that didn’t stop our consultants from kicking aside the eggshells to dive right into it during our latest podcast episode!
Bill Rabourn, Steve Sheppard, and Pat Thomas look at OBS from an economic and patient safety perspective, asking:
- What are the regulatory and patient care differences between an ASC and office-based surgery?
- When does it make economic sense to invest in office-based surgery and what kind of medical professionals and practices are interested?
- Is office-based surgery more risk than reward for practices and patients?
Head over to our Facebook or Instagram and comment how you feel about these new facilities, or send us a direct message. We love your input!
Don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE! Even better, RATE US 5 STARS on Apple Podcast, or wherever you listen in, to let us know how we’re doing!
Submit A Medical Business Question for Future Episodes
Submit an issue affecting your practice or ASC to email@example.com, and our consultants will discuss it on our podcast.
Request A Complimentary Phone Call with An MCG Consultant
- Ph (417) 889-2040
- Contact Us Form
- Bill Rabourn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rob McCarville: email@example.com
- Steve Sheppard: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin Malloy: email@example.com
Listen & Share