Medical Consulting Group LLC (MCG) is looking for a full-time talented individual with a diversified technology skill set. This includes providing client-facing direct support and technical implementation of equipment and services to support MCG initiatives in a healthcare setting.
- Experience with installing, assembling and configuring computers, servers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware. Familiarity with Windows based operating systems, Microsoft 365, and iOS is required.
- Acting as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with equipment and data; implements solutions and works with outsourced providers as required.
- Assisting staff in the use of standard business and administrative software, including word processing, spreadsheets and database management; providing instruction or written documentation where required. Familiarity with Microsoft 365 concepts and the ability to learn new health-related software systems is required.
- A degree with a technical major or equivalent relevant work experience is preferred.
- Related IT support work experience and implementation with excellent custom service.
- Work in healthcare is preferred.
- Interpret and/or discuss technical information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people and regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving complex issues. Must have great interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with staff and clients.
- Provide guidance and training, some of which is technical in a user-friendly way.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Responsibilities will sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- Travel will be required.
- The ability to lift or move 50lbs.
Medical Consulting Group, LLC is searching for a qualified, responsible, and self-motivated Medical Billing Specialists to fill full-time positions with a growing medical billing company located within its Springfield, MO, headquarters. Medical Consulting Group’s revenue cycle division services both ambulatory surgery centers and medical practices.
Medical Coder role to include some of the following duties (dependent upon client need):
- Verifying insurance coverages and estimating patient responsibility
- Filing claims for procedures and working denials
- Posting payments and sending patient statements
- Assisting patients with questions (via phone)
- Account collection and establishing payment plan arrangements
- MIPS Quality Reporting assistance
Position will be cross trained in all aspects of the billing department.
Education & Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in medical billing and collections
- Experience with ambulatory surgery centers or medical practices preferred
- Professional attitude and high attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
What we are looking for:
- Happy, energetic individuals who love what they do and do it well! Come join our team!
Benefits offered to our valued team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental, Vision, & Life insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules