RN Consultant for Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs)
Medical Consulting Group is seeking a dynamic and motivated Registered Nurse with Perioperative and Management experience. This exceptional full-time opportunity is a consulting role guiding ASCs to a high level of efficiency using better business practices. This leadership role provides support and guidance on daily operational issues, regulatory compliance, policy and procedures, leadership coaching, equipment identification and purchasing, building code compliance and survey preparation. This role requires moderate to regular travel.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Valid and unencumbered registered nursing license
- Minimum 5 years perioperative experience
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- Ambulatory Surgery Center experience; ideally at Clinical Director or higher level
- Working knowledge of CMS and AAAHC guidelines
- Ability to work successfully in a high pressure and deadline driven environment with minimal direction.
- A high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills while interfacing with clients, co-workers, etc.
Compensation is competitive and is based on the skill set and experience of the candidate. Benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance; flexible spending plan; generous paid time off; and a Simple IRA retirement plan.
Medical Consulting Group is a growing medical management company headquartered in Springfield, MO.