Medical Consulting Group is Hiring!
Full-time Medical Billing Specialist
We are seeking to hire a full-time Medical Billing Specialist in our Revenue Cycle Management Division. This position has the potential to be cross trained in other areas of revenue cycle.
Position Responsibilities (Dependent on our clients needs) :
- Verify patient insurance benefits
- Give patients estimates of their responsibility
- File claims and worked denied claims
- MIPS Quality Reporting assistance
- Maintain patient /client confidentiality and information security
- Post insurance/patient payments
- Send patient statements
- Assist patients with questions (via phone)
- Account collection and establish payment plan arrangements
Skills & Requirements:
- Professional attitude and high attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Distinguished communication skills
- Experience in medical billing, collections, and medical insurance (preferred)
- Experience with ambulatory surgery centers or a medical practice (preferred)
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Relaxed work environment
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) or Flex Spending Accounts (FSA’s)
- Retirement benefits with company % match
- Flexible work schedules
Medical Consulting Group provides medical business solutions and strategies for practices, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), and medical corporations. Made up of a diverse team of strategic consultants, we help our clients develop, manage, and market their medical practices. Over the last 30+ years, we have consulted for every medical surgical specialty, with the majority of our focus dedicated to ophthalmology and eye care.
Share this career option with someone you know:
Additional Job Opportunities
Sorry, there are no other job opportunities at this time. Please check again soon.