Medical Consulting Group is Hiring!
Full-time Credentialing Specialist
At Medical Consulting Group, LLC, we focus on building a valuable team, not just filling an empty spot. Our company is built with self-motivated, driven, accountable staff who desire to want to grow in their professional careers. We are stationed in Springfield, MO, but work with very diverse populations in ambulatory surgery centers and medical practices all over the United States.
We are seeking to hire a full-time Provider Credentialing Specialist.
Every day you will . . .
- Compile and organize credentialing applications and supporting documents for physicians, allied health and other practitioners
- Maintain credentialing database and notify providers/clients of upcoming expiring documentation and/or credentialing status
- Prepare files for reappointment
- Other relevant tasks as assigned
Success in this position requires . . .
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- 3+ years of business experience, preferred
- Minimal supervision to accomplish tasks while following instruction
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong ethical and moral character references
- Knowledge of medical field terminology, preferred
- Computer literacy
- Distinguished communication skills
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Relaxed work environment
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) or Flex Spending Accounts (FSA’s)
- Retirement benefits with company % match
- Flexible work schedules