Medical Consulting Group is Hiring!
Medical Consulting Group, LLC is searching for a qualified, energetic, and self-motivated individual to fill the in-office, full-time Controller position with a growing medical management company located in Springfield, MO.
Every day you will . . .
- Perform full scope of general accounting functions including but not limited to:
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable duties
- Monthly client billing
- Gather and post information to the general ledger
- Reconcile bank statements and general ledger
- Compile data and populate an assortment of financial reports in Excel and prepare for distribution to appropriate parties
- File monthly and quarterly sales and use tax returns
- Assist in the year-end reporting with third party CPA firm
To thrive in this role you will need . . .
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Proficiency with Excel and QuickBooks accounting software
- Experience with Advantage software, preferred
- Advanced Accounting degree or Masters of Business Administration, preferred
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and willingness to learn new software
- Concern for quality of work while striving for continuous improvement
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to interact appropriately and courteously with clients, co-workers, and other outside parties
You will receive . . .
- Competitive compensation based on the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage to include medical, dental, and vision
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) or Flex Spending Accounts (FSA’s)
- Retirement benefits with company % match
- Relaxed work environment
- Flexible work schedules
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE