Medical Consulting Group is Hiring!
Full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist
Medical Consulting Group is seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist for our growing company. Work and train in a professional, encouraging environment to advance your career as a successful accounting team member.
Every day you will . . .
- Enter deposits and update the bank register
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit cards, and loans
- Analyze deposit activity for accuracy
- Prepare month-end reconciliations
To succeed in this role will require . . .
- Microsoft Word/Excel experience
- Bookkeeping experience in accounts payable/receivable
- Strong ability to multi task
- High attention to detail
- Experience with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online (Preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Teams (Preferred)
- Prior medical industry experience (Preferred)
Compensation is competitive and is based on the experience and skill set of the successful candidate. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life insurance, HSA, FSA, and SIMPLE IRA retirement plan. Generous paid time off and holiday pay complete the benefit package.
Medical Consulting Group is in Springfield, MO, and specializes in providing customized business solutions and strategies for medical practices, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), and medical device manufacturers. Our team has consulted for every medical specialty with much of our focus dedicated to ophthalmology. Our consultants offer practice and ASC strategic consulting, development, and management. We also specialize in digital marketing and advertising, classic multi-media marketing and advertising, website service, and e-learning programs to help physicians and facilities learn to use and integrate technology.