- About Us
- Advertising & Web
Welcome to Medical Consulting Group, LLC
Medical Consulting Group is a national firm specializing in medical consulting, both at the surgical practice and corporate levels. MCG carefully utilizes the sciences of business management and marketing to healthcare leaders, working hand-in-hand with key medical and industry professionals to bring about communication and strategic directions for established organizations. Our service areas include:
Advertising, Marketing & Web
Our internal creative team develops targeted, industry-specific multi-media marketing campaigns and modern, optimized websites for premier medical practices and corporate partners.
Whether it's a single-specialty, multi-specialty, or hospital JV, our dedicated ASC team can provide the assistance you need.
MCG’s industry-savvy consultants have expertise in strategic planning, financial operations, and business development.
Even Fortune 500 corporations with large marketing departments turn to MCG for assistance with special projects or marketing materials fulfillment services.
Meet Our Consultants
Nobody does it better.
Are you looking for a proactive consultant who:
- Understands the market for elective medical procedures in ophthalmology, bariatrics, and obstetrics/gynecology?
- Devises and implements business, marketing/advertising, and digital strategies for these practices?
- Integrates innovative products into surgical practices better than an MCG consultant?
- Develops and manages profitable, state-of-the-art ASCs?
- Facilitates equity partnerships and builds collaboration among surgeons and hospitals in the promotion of joint venture ASCs?
Nobody understands the market, devises strategies, integrates products, and develops and manages ASCs better than an MCG consultant.
Take a look at our Recent ProjectsUse the arrow buttons to scroll through only a few examples of our recent work.
Join Our Conversation
Stay plugged in to the latest in elective medical procedure and device marketing, ASC development, practice development and more. Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.